We all know that Pangu released the iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. First, Pangu released the Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak in English and then Pangu releaed the English version of Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak for the Cydia lovers. However, it is little bit difficult with these jailbreak methods to jailbreak and get the Cydia installer
for iOS 9.3.3. Not to worry because the same jailbreak team which is Pangu has released the Pangu app for jailbrak iOS 9.3.3 without using a computer.
Note: Remember that this jailbreak is also a semi-tethered jailbreak. This means you have to re-launch the Pangu app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch after every time it's reboot.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Safari
- Go to http://cydia-download.com/ from the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Then Pangu app will automatically install on your device
- Go to your homescreen and you will see the PP jailbreak app is loading
- After it's done, enable "Airplane Mode" or turn off Wi-Fi on your iDevice
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management and then you have to trust the PP jailbrak's profile
- Tap on the PP/Pangu jailbreak profile
- Tap on "Trust" button to continue
- Go to your homescreen and Open the Pangu 9.3.3 app
- Tap on "Start" button to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your device
- After done, your device will automatically reboot
- You will see the Cydia download on your homescreen with the valodation of 1-year
I recommend you to follow this jailbreak because it is too easy to do and you will have the enterprise certificate that lasts for one-year. This means you won't be able to re-jailbreak your iDevice in every single week.