Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Popular Discussions

iPhone 6S white screen after iOS upgrade

I am trying to upgrade my iPhone to the latest 10.3.1. when the device rebooted, it was stuck on a while screen. I have been waiting for an hour and still on there.

Comments

• WassrongWassrong Posts: 1
    edited April 25

I am trying to upgrade my iPhone to the latest 10.3.1. when the device rebooted, it was stuck on a while screen. I have been waiting for an hour and still on there.

My iPhone 7 was stuck on the Apple Logo when I was trying to jailbreak it. I had to restore my phone to resolve this problem. You will have to do this by putting your phone into DFU (recovery) mode:

1. Connect your iPhone 5 to your computer via USB cable.

2. Switch off your iPhone 5

3. Now hold down the Power and Home buttons simultaneously for exactly 10 seconds

4. Let go of the Power button only – continue holding Home until your computer detects a USB device

5. iTunes should now have detected that your iPhone is plugged in. Now Restore your device.

more:
    https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/fix-white-screen-death-iphone.html

hope my experience works!
  • mecheal733mecheal733 Posts: 2
    Wassrong said:

My iPhone 7 was stuck on the Apple Logo when I was trying to jailbreak it. I had to restore my phone to resolve this problem. You will have to do this by putting your phone into DFU (recovery) mode:

1. Connect your iPhone 5 to your computer via USB cable.

2. Switch off your iPhone 5

3. Now hold down the Power and Home buttons simultaneously for exactly 10 seconds

4. Let go of the Power button only – continue holding Home until your computer detects a USB device

5. iTunes should now have detected that your iPhone is plugged in. Now Restore your device.

more:
    https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/fix-white-screen-death-iphone.html

hope my experience works!
    Thanks for the details. I will give it a try.
  • Step 1. Press and hold down the 'Sleep/Wake' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously.
    Step 2. Continue to hold on to both 'Sleep/Wake' and 'Home' buttons until the Apple logo appears.
    Step 3. Let go of the two buttons, wait for your iPhone 6S to complete its boot up.
    Hope it can help you.