Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Popular Discussions

firmware spoofing problem

okay so i was on ios 9.3.3 and jailbroken and i wanted to spoof my ios version i used the ifile thing by changing my ios version restarting and it was spoofed to ios 10.2 but the thing is i didnt think of this before becouse its a tethered jailbreak im stucked in 10.2 now i can jailbreak again because pangu says its 10.2 i have cydia and everthing but i cant access them is there a way to go back to 9.3.3 or restore back like cydeia eraser do or something.. i did try yalu by it crashes when i press the go button

Comments

• IP packets are used in applications that use the Internet as their communications medium. Usually they are generated automatically for the user, behind the scenes; the user just sees the information exchange in the application. These IP packets have the proper source and destination addresses for reliable exchange of data between two applications. The IP stack in the operating system takes care of the header for the IP datagram. If you want essay related topic you can go for custom essay writing service will get better result.