Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Popular Discussions

no idea how to unlock this thing!

edited August 2012 in Unlock forum
    bit of info first: iphone 3gs running ipad baseband and 5.1.1 firmware -> it's jailbroken with cydia on it, i originally unlocked it with ultrasn0w and rocky racoon to make it untethered, and it was absolutely working fantastically for about 2 weeks... then one night! boom! it says 'no sim' and i am :(

then i sat at my computer trying all these different things, uninstalled ultrasn0w, reinstalled, uninstalled the fixer, reinstalled, uninstalled rocky, reinstalled -> was unlocked and worked perfectly for a little bit and i was :) but then once again 'no sim'

end of story -> at the moment it is recognising my telstra sim after some uninstalling and playing around but it isn't showing 3G and I'm not able to send texts but I can still recieve !? weird hey!

if anyone has any idea what is happening inside my little iphone and can give me some steps to fix it? i even tried SAM - close, no cigar...