This is what i did:
1. Tried jailbreak when it was running ios 4.1 with redsnow.
2. It was successfully done but i could not unlock using cydia, it was showing NO SERVICE when i inserted my sim.
3. Again i attempted jailbreaking and unlocking and no success(unlock) this time also.
4. Ahh! Then I did full phone reset and this is what i regret the most, my iphone stopped booting since then.
5. I tried to restore(ios ver 4.3) but after everything got completed phone didn't boot.
6. I tried iREB, tiny umbrella, redsnow but notthing worked.
7. I tried to restore in recovery mode and DFU mode, but got itunes error.
8. Once i reached emergency mode after i tried jailbreaking with redsnow after all the above events.
9. Now i have ios ver 6.0, 5.1.1, 5.0.1, 4.1, 4.3.
10. Now when i try to restore my iphone, it gets stuck at itunes saying "preparing iphone for restore" and phone screen keeps on getting flickering while black and light brown. Ultimately it gives error 1601.
Do any one have any idea what should i do to get my iphone back to life?