Verizon iPhone Sales Lower Than Apple And Verizon's Expectations?
BGR reports that sales of Verizon iPhone has fallen short of Apple and Verizon’s expectations based on information from five Apple stores during the first five day’s of Verizon iPhone’s availability.
BGR has revealed total unit sales totals from five Apple stores, which includes two prominent Apple stores.
* Thursday: Verizon = 909, AT&T = 539
* Friday: Verizon = 916, AT&T = 680
* Saturday: Verizon = 660, AT&T = 471
* Sunday: Verizon = 796, AT&T = 701
* Monday: Verizon = 711, AT&T = 618